Help us turn the tide and save the seas by supporting the Marine Conservation Society with our latest Sea Life Charm bracelet collection.
We will be donating £1 from each online sale of our Be Charmed Maritime Bracelets to the Marine Conservation Society (MCS). The MCS is the leading UK charity for the protection of our seas, shores and wildlife.
The bracelet collection features a choice of seven marine life themed charm bracelets, evoking memories of beach holidays, the sea and travel. Each bracelet is brought to life with sparkling crystals and colourful enamel in aquatic hues. Bracelets within the collection start from £15 and are available online now in three beautiful stretch bracelet styles, featuring the seven individual charms.
From the bright and bold starfish,
to the beautiful, blue turtle,
to the sparkly little crab,
and super cute seahorse, there’s something for everyone. And you can wear yours with pride knowing you’ve contributed to a great cause.
Christina Lenihan, Product Director for Buckley London said, “We are very happy that sales of our new Marine Life bracelets will help contribute towards ocean conservation. There has been a lot of discussion internally about how we as a business, as well as individually, can reduce our plastic consumption and we are actively striving to achieve this. All online sales of the bracelet will be shipped plastic free.”
All the bracelets come packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag, and that’s just one way we are limiting our plastic usage.
What we are doing to help
We are trying our best to reduce plastic around the workplace, so far we have :
- Banned plastic straws from the office and have all pledged to avoid them in restaurants and bars outside of work.
- Stopped using disposable plastic cups for the water cooler and opt for reusable bottles and glasses instead.
- We take reusable bags when shopping rather than use the plastic bags in store. We always keep the office stocked with healthy fruit which we buy loose and free from disposable plastic packaging.
- We bring our lunch in lunchboxes or reusable lunch bags
- We recycle as much as we can, we have recycling bins throughout our HQ to encourage everyone to think about what they are using and how they are disposing of any rubbish
- There’s still a long way to go but by making small changes you can start to make a difference to our seas and help marine life around the world.
We want to know all the ways you are going plastic free. Let us know on Twitter by tagging us @BuckleyJeweller and using #GoPlasticFree
You can shop the Maritime Collection here.